Getting started with Ortto
Getting started with Ortto is easy.
All you need to do is create a new Ortto account using either a Google or Microsoft account, or by providing your:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Job title,
- Work email address, and
- Password of your choice.
NOTE: Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 50 characters in length.
We recommend choosing a password that is not an easy to guess word. Ideally, your password will:
- Be 8 to 12 characters in length.
- Use a mix of different cases (uppercase and lowercase).
- Contain digits.
- Contain at least 1 special character (e.g. _ ! &).
If you already have an Ortto account, Sign in to access it.
Create an Ortto account
- Begin creating a new Ortto account from Ortto’s main website.
- Either click Sign up with Google or Sign up with Microsoft and follow the remaining prompts, or:
- Specify your First name, Last name, Email address, and Password in the appropriate fields.
- Click Sign up.
- Check your email inbox for your Ortto account verification email message, click Verify email address in this message to verify your email address.
- In the resulting Welcome page, enter the following details about your business:
- Company name,
- Click Edit to edit your Account’s name (initially suggested based on your Company name),
- Company website,
- Primary contact number,
- Company size,
- How many contacts do you have? (choose the approximate range of customers/people that your Ortto account will be managing), and
- Where would you like your data to be hosted? (choose from US, EU or AU).Learn more about data hosting.
- Click Launch account to proceed.
IMPORTANT: Ensure your Account name is correct. This value affects the URL you use to access Ortto through your web browser, and it cannot be changed.
14 day trial plans
When you sign up to try Ortto for free, you get 14 days to explore and use Ortto’s features (except SMS). This includes up to 10,000 contacts and up to 100 email sends.
After 14 days you will be required to select a plan to continue using Ortto.
Learn more about 14 day trial plans.
Complete the setup checklist
Once your trial has started, we recommend you work through the onboarding checklist to get the most out of Ortto. We recommend you start with these items:
- Set up your brand book to standardize all your communications.
- Build your first campaign:
- Invite team members to your account to collaborate on your marketing efforts.
If you navigate away from the onboarding checklist and want to return to it, simply click on Get started in the left-hand navigation menu.
Once you’ve completed the checklist, you can follow through the additional suggestions (such as setting up your tracking code, enabling Talk messenger, creating reports and dashboards, and setting a custom domain).
When you’re done, you can click the dismiss the getting started link to remove Get started from the menu.
Sign in to Ortto
If you already created an Ortto account,
you can sign into it by visiting one of the following URLs: https://ortto.app/,
which redirects to https://ortto.app/login, and sign in with either your Google or Microsoft account, or your Ortto Email and Password credentials.