Working with reports
Ortto’s reports allow you to produce detailed charts based on audiences, activities and their attributes that:
- Help you analyze activities to make more informed decisions with your business operations, and
- Can be used by your entire team to gain insights right across your business, from marketing to sales, customer support, through to product usage.
Types of reports
Ortto allows you to generate the following types of reports:
- Cohort (only on selected Ortto plans)
Access the reports page
To access Ortto’s Reports page:
- Ensure you are signed in to Ortto.
- On this page, you can manage all aspects of your reports in Ortto, including the ability to:
Use default data source reports
When you integrate a data source with Ortto, we automatically create reports based on relevant activities, such how much of your new business monthly recurring revenue (MRR) is from subscribers. This helps you and your team gain insight into where you might need to turn your attention, such as to abandoned checkouts.
Explore the default reports added in Ortto when you connect a relevant data source under Default data source reports.